We took a drive up the mountain on Friday to check out Estes Park. We have been wanting to get there since moving back to CO but just hadn't made it yet. It was worth the wait. So beautiful!
We picked this Mexican Restaurant because it had balcony seating with a beautiful view. That was about all it had going for it.
The Stanley Hotel
We watched this guy make a beautiful glass candy dish.
We went to check out The Stanley Hotel after walking though town.
To the right of this picture is a water fountain. The kids saw some coins in it so I gave them one to make a wish. Ike - I wish to be Batman! (Then throws penny) Via - I wish I had a unicorn (then throws penny)......Fast forward to the next afternoon driving in the car. Ike- Mom, that wishing well didn't work. Me- Why do you say that? Ike- I am not Batman! Via-and I am not Wonder Women! Me-Via you wished for a Unicorn. Via- Oh yeah..... I don't have a Unicorn!

No comments:
Post a Comment