Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Oh Miss Olivia

This loving and adorable girl has always had an opinion when it comes to getting dressed.  It started before she could talk and gets stronger over the years.  I do my best to keep her dressed appropriately for the weather and planned activities, but beyond that I stay out of it. She LOVES dresses or shirts and the more twirl the better, princess shoes, and hats.  Her favorite hair style is a "boob" also known as a bun.


Several months ago she had a teenage babysitter show up in mismatched socks and her love for mismatched socks was born. These Cinderella shoes would be worn everyday if it was always up to her.



She also has a few vests that really complete and outfit.



Via started ballet and tap class in March and she really love the tutu



These Sofia shoes are by far my least favorite!  I couldn't even count the number of times she has slipped and fallen in them.

Getting a bit to creative with the posing here she is mid fall.  



She started out in a cute Easter dress and the next thing I know she has completely changed it up on me.

When she saw this dress at Costco I believe there were really hearts in her eyes.  This is totally her style!

I'm not really sure why this is a thing, but putting her loved blue blankie under her hat makes her happy.  She likes to accessorize with glasses too, but they don't seem to last long.  They become lost or broken very easily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment