It was the perfect morning to spend outside. Sunny, no wind, and 70 degrees. The last time I went to Elitches I was 20 years old and it was with Andrea. Today Andrea and I took our kids. This was the first for my kids and we will definitely be going back a few more times this summer.
Their first ride.
Their first time on a roller coaster. I thought Olivia would love it and Ike would be scared. That is how it usually goes. It turned out quite the opposite. Olivia was crying to get off and Ike had the best time.
No clue who this guy is but he made it extra fun for Ike.
Olivia, Emerson, and Deklan in the first boat.
This was Ike's favorite ride. He would have gone 20 times if we had time.
The ferris wheel. Ike was not happy about getting on, but once he did he enjoyed and and was fine.
Our last ride for the day. Three hours is long enough at an amusement park with these two for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment