Daddy's Job - Fix yellow spots in the grass (the joys of having a dog).
Ikey's Job - Examine and move rocks.
Mommy's Job - Take pictures because I think eveything Ike does is sooo cute!
Such a cute hat on such a cute baby! What I'd like to know is how is daddy fixing the yellow spots...we've got some of those that need fixed too! Love~Lindsay
Ike you are just so adorable. Checking out those interesting rocks. Just no throwin those rocks. That breaks windows. UGH!! You ARE extermely cute. Grammie can't wait to give you a big huge & kiss in a week. We will play in the rocks together. Thank Mommie for taking all the great pics of you to share with us. Daddy has his work cut out for him, taking care of Lucy's pee spots in the lawn. Love you all Bunches. Grandpa & Grammie J KISSESSSS
Ike, you're doing fine work my friend. I can tell those rocks have been thoroughly examined and moved. I commend you for your work, and for looking so cute in the process. Such a cute little guy :) . Love the hat
Such a cute hat on such a cute baby! What I'd like to know is how is daddy fixing the yellow spots...we've got some of those that need fixed too! Love~Lindsay
ReplyDeleteI agree Tanya, everything Ike does is so stinkin cute! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteIke you are just so adorable. Checking out those interesting rocks. Just no throwin those rocks. That breaks windows. UGH!! You ARE extermely cute. Grammie can't wait to give you a big huge & kiss in a week. We will play in the rocks together. Thank Mommie for taking all the great pics of you to share with us. Daddy has his work cut out for him, taking care of Lucy's pee spots in the lawn. Love you all Bunches. Grandpa & Grammie J KISSESSSS
ReplyDeleteIke, you're doing fine work my friend. I can tell those rocks have been thoroughly examined and moved. I commend you for your work, and for looking so cute in the process. Such a cute little guy :) . Love the hat
ReplyDeleteMommie is right, everything Ike does is cute! Love the hat!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteRhonda