The last ten years our family has been so blessed to have such an amazing dog in our lives. Lucy was loved by everyone who met her, and it is hard to imagine what life is going to be like without her. Today I had to make the horrible decision to let her go. I will miss her very, very much!

So sorry for your loss. You'll always be remembered Lu, you sweet, sweet girl.
ReplyDeleteI know it was one of the HARDEST decisions you had to make, honey, but we would not want our precious Lucy to have to be in pain or suffer. She gave us all so much LOVE & JOY. One of a kind in our lives.
ReplyDeleteShe is at peace & we will always miss her, but are so thankful for the years we did get to spend with her. Bye Bye sweet LUCY LU you were the greatest GRANDDOG. Grammie & Grandpa J
Awww I am sooooo sorry, this is a hard thing to do. Lucy was such a wonderful dog! I am glad that she was a part of my life!!! I love you all and may you heal quickly but forever keep her memories alive!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Chas
We love and miss her so much! You're a good momma and Lucy loved you! You're all in our thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDelete