In one week our baby boy will be ONE! This first year has just flown by. That might have something to do with the fact that I hardly remember the first 4 months. (I was sooo tired!) Tired or not this year has been amazing!
Oh, Ike you are such a precious grandbaby. Hard to believe that you will be 1 in a few days. Grammie & Grandpa will be there for you 1st Birthday. Can not wait to give you many hugs & kisses. Love Love You little Pistol. Grammie
It is hard to believe that a year has zipped by as fast as it has. I say that all the time. As Ike gets bigger it will go even faster. He is a cutie, Tanya and I love seeing him grow up on this blog. Thanks, Aunt Sandy
How funny, he still sleeps with his hands up. :0 Such a cutie! Lindsay
ReplyDeleteMy how he's grown! Cute through it all. Been a great year with you around Ike. Keep up the good work. Much love from CA.
ReplyDeleteOh, Ike you are such a precious grandbaby. Hard to believe that you will be 1 in a few days. Grammie & Grandpa will be there for you 1st Birthday. Can not wait to give you many hugs & kisses. Love Love You little Pistol. Grammie
ReplyDeleteIt is hard to believe that a year has zipped by as fast as it has. I say that all the time. As Ike gets bigger it will go even faster. He is a cutie, Tanya and I love seeing him grow up on this blog. Thanks, Aunt Sandy
ReplyDelete