Friday, August 20, 2010

Isaac "Ike" Robert Vigil

This is us waiting to hear news that our baby boy was born!  We spent the morning at Borders on the Internet and reading magazines.


We just love him so much!!  We were able to spend time at the hospital last night and this morning.  Hope has been absolutely amazing.  When we are there she lets us completely take over.  She told the social worker that she couldn't be more pleased with her decision.

Tonight we will be going back to the hospital to say our goodbyes with Hope.  We are not looking forward to it at all because it is going to be heartbreaking.  We have become very fond of her.

Tomorrow all the grandparents will be here and we will be able to bring him "home" to our hotel room!  That will be amazing!! It is so hard on Denny and I every time we walk out of that hospital without him.

3 comments:

  1. What a very happy little family you 3 are. Just more awesome pics of your little son Ike & our beautiful little grandson. We are in LOVE, too. Can not wait til tomorrow to see him & of course his dad & mom too. Luv you

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wish we would have thought to pass on our everlasting thanks and love to Hope. We are sure you expressed all of that and more. It must have been hard to say goodbye. Everything is going so fast now after all of the waiting and anticipation. We can not wait to be there with you tomorrow and share in your joy. Love you both and Isaac Robert Vigil so much. Mom and Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you two. He is amazing and I love the name. I almost cried when I heard what you named him. I cannot wait to see more photos and to hear the many wonderful stories of his growing up. Much love to you, Denny and Isaac. Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete