Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lunch with Hope

I just want to give a very quick update.  We met Hope today at her restaurant of choice (Golden Coral).  After a somewhat awkward lunch we headed to the fair with her 9 yr old daughter and 2 year old son.  I am so happy we were blessed with the opportunity to meet her and her children, but it was emotionally exhausting and I am very happy to be back in our hotel room right now.  Tomorrow is a new day and she will be heading to the hospital at 6am for her induction.  We will get a phone call after he is born and we will head to the hospital to meet him!  I think the fact that we met Hope today will make things a bit more comfortable tomorrow, but I know we are in for another very emotional day.

I will update again tomorrow if I get a chance!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so super excited for you guys!
    Love,
    Jayme

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you met her. I hope that it all goes well. I am thinking of you guys today and I know that I will be getting a text soon!!! Love Love Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete