Monday, August 16, 2010

The PLAN!

In about 48 hours we will be in Salt Lake City, UT meeting Hope and enjoying a lunch together.

Hope decided that she wants to meet us for lunch on Wednesday and then spend the afternoon with us.  I have no idea what we will do all afternoon, but I am hoping that she has something in mind.  I will research some options today and tomorrow so we will have some suggestions.

Hope had mentioned that she would like us at the delivery also, but the agency is strongly discouraging this because I guess it rarely goes well.  Instead they have suggested that Hope call us right after he is delivered and we will come straight to the hospital to meet him.

This all still feels like a dream.  When the car is packed up and we hit the road Wednesday morning it is really going to hit us that this is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment