This is how Ike does tutoring for now. Thank goodness for technology and Skype.
A lot of long walks and brain breaks. We went to climb on these rocks many, many times.
We did some sidewalk chalk and painted rocks.
A day later it is dumping snow outside so what to do.....I told Olivia she needed to organize her closet which turned into rearranging both kids rooms. They were SO excited to go to bed that night!
Ike doesn't have as much stuff so his room was a breeze.
The next day before going out to play in the snow Via painted nails.
I got what I paid for. :-)
Ike did some white board drawing.
Via got creative and made me a hamburger and French fries.
Outside Ike went. In shorts! It was very cold so he didn't last long.
Ummmm. Why??
Then we put on snow gear so I could shovel the drive and the kids could play.
Via built a snow horse.
Ike was making snowballs and hitting them with a tennis racket and Olive was a bit confused.
Back indoors. Ike LOVES tape and we will soon be out of every bit we have. He makes swords and headband and you name it.
Via is missing her friend Adley.
That evening Via also convinced Denny to sit down for some nail painting since he has now were to go because....
Starting Friday afternoon Denny is officially working from home.
























No comments:
Post a Comment