Via has been asking for a girls day for a long time and today her wish came true! Denny, Ike, Claredon and John headed out early for a boys day. Once the boys were gone it was time to paint nails and watch cartoons while they dried.
Then pretty hair
After hair we headed over to Grace's house to hang out for a bit. Then to Louisville for lunch at LuLu's BBQ.
After lunch it was time for the main event: Ear Piercing!
Picking earrings
Neither of them wanted to go first so rock paper scissors was the solution. Grace won and decided she would go second.
Prepping
I was sitting right next to her while Elizabeth, Grace, Trinity, and Nana Linda all watched on the other side.
And just like that she was done!! She didn't even flinch AND had no problem doing the second ear after the first one. Elizabeth and I both had a fear that they would walk out with one ear pierced.
Next up: Grace!
We all watched and she also did amazing! Not a fuss or tear from either of them!
Our beautiful girls!
After they did so amazing we couldn't say no to ice cream when it was requested as the next stop.
The sugar really wound them up so we headed to the park for a bit, and then it was off to home. It was such a fun and memorable day! I loved every minute of it and so did Olivia.


















Awe!❤️ I love this! You will have a detailed memory of their entire childhood! All I have is, “hmmm ... I can’t remember!”
ReplyDelete