Denny did come back the next weekend so he could run the Houston Marathon that he had been training for. He love it and I will not be surprised if we take little family vacation to Houston in the future to watch him run it again.
The kids and I spent the next two weeks prepping for a move and getting in as much quality time with our friends as we could before we headed to Colorado.
On January 23rd Nanna and Papa came to the rescue to help with the kids and final days of prep before the movers came.
January 27th Nanna, Papa and the kids flew to Denver. I stayed one extra day while the movers loaded all of our things. January 28th I flew to Denver and we were a family of four again in our new city. We each came to Denver with one suitcase of clothes while all of our other things went into storage until we found a house to live in. We were staying in a furnished condo in Englewood, CO which is south of downtown Denver where Denny works. It had furniture but not a single toy. The kids didn't really know what to do with themselves. It wasn't long before Ike was asking go to back to his house in Katy, TX.

No comments:
Post a Comment