The next couple of weeks consisted of house hunting and more house hunting. I looked at 50 plus houses all over the Denver suburbs. The housing market here was hotter than I expected. We did lose the bid on one house in Parker. I was OVER the house hunting! Then on Feb. 14th we decided to go look at houses in Erie, CO which is north of downtown and I had focused most of my search south.
We looked at a couple houses in Erie and I fell in love with one and that was the END of house hunting!!!
Now that we had found our future home life could continue. We lived in a two bedroom condo on the third floor. I felt TERRIBLE for the woman that lived below us and anyone that shared a wall with us. Kids are SOOOO loud!
Our first full month in Denver, February, was the snowiest February on record. One thing I did not miss while living in Texas was snow. Ike was MUCH more excited about all the snow than I was. Olivia warmed up to it after about a week.
Needing a break from the condo and being close enough to drive to see family we took full advantage and the kids and I headed to Grand Junction to see Nanna, Papa and the rest of the family. Ike was also very excited to play with Sam and Ben. It had been 18 months since our last visit to GJ. I got to spend some time with my friend Jayme. It was so great to be back in town!
February ends and we are that much closer to living in a house again......
No comments:
Post a Comment