Oh, I just love the "Boy & his Dog" pic. You are taking the Easter Bunny thing a bit far, Ike. You sweet little wabbit. Wonderful pic of the 3 boys. Precious little guys. Kisses to you all. Grammie
Loves carrots already. That's a good thing. Gonna be a healthy boy. That's a great picture with Lucy, and he looks very happy with his "brothers". Too sweet. Excited to see you all in a few days.
Awesome new pics Tanya! It's shocking to see Lucy next to Ike like that. She's huge compared to him! The three boys together look so sweet...how neat! I bet that carrot makes Ike's gums feel better. :-) Sweet little guy! Rhonda
Oh, I just love the "Boy & his Dog" pic. You are taking the Easter Bunny thing a bit far, Ike. You sweet little wabbit. Wonderful pic of the 3 boys. Precious little guys. Kisses to you all. Grammie
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait to see him in June!!! He is getting so big and he's so stinking cute I can hardly stand it. Lots of good pics! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteLoves carrots already. That's a good thing. Gonna be a healthy boy. That's a great picture with Lucy, and he looks very happy with his "brothers". Too sweet. Excited to see you all in a few days.
ReplyDeleteAwesome new pics Tanya! It's shocking to see Lucy next to Ike like that. She's huge compared to him! The three boys together look so sweet...how neat! I bet that carrot makes Ike's gums feel better. :-) Sweet little guy!
ReplyDeleteRhonda