Friday, April 29, 2011

Jace Julson

Ike and Daddy-o are having a boys weekend while I am in Basin visiting family.  I just couldn't wait until our family trip in June to meet Jace, so I decided to make a quick trip to see everyone.  I just love, love, love him! 



4 comments:

  1. Jace has taken a really liking to his Aunt Tanya. Grammie has not been getting in much holding time with aunt Tanya here. But that is just fine too. Just Love having you at home with us, Tanya. Even if just for a short few days. All excited for June when Denny, you & precious Ike will be here too. MOM aka Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a cutie. I hope I can meet him some day. Had a good skypeing session with Denny and Ike. ike is just getting cuter all the time. Excited to see him crawl around. Ruthie will be excited too! Hope you're doing well. It will be good to see you guys in a couple weeks. With love,

    -Derek

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics Tanya! It's wonderful to see Jace with his eyes so bright and wide open! Isn't he a sweetie? So glad you got to spend a few days with them, and so happy you posted pics! :-)
    Safe travels coming home.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! You'll have to tell Ryan CONGRATS from me! Isn't it fun being an auntie?!?

    ReplyDelete