Sunday, April 17, 2011

Running

Ike is still figuring out how to crawl, but his real love is running.  He would do this all day if it wasn't so hard on our backs.  Ike has never really enjoyed being on the floor and crawling seems to be no different.  He will crawl  for a few feet and then is reaching for someone or something to pull him on to his feet.


3 comments:

  1. The running and clapping are just too cute. He is just learning so much each and every day. I am being excited to see him in person soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These video clips are SO darned cute! I can't believe he's already wanting to walk! I love that I can look at your blog and keep up with what is going on. I have a web camera to set up today so that I can keep up with Jace and the kids. These babies are so wonderful.
    Know you're probably going to miss having your Mom there. I know she already misses Ike. She called as she was heading out of town and she's sad. I know just how she feels. :-(
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO GLAD THAT I COULD BE A WITNESS TO THIS EVENT. IKE YOU ARE THE "BOMB". GRAMMIE SURE ENJOYED WATCHING YOU PROGRESS THIS WEEK. LEARNING HOW TO CLAP, CRAWLING, RUNNING, HI FIVING. EVEN A FEW SOUNDS LIKE "RUFF".
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LITTLE PISTOL. GRAMMIE LOVES YOU BUNCHES. HUGS & KISSES FROM GRANDPA & GRAMMIE

    ReplyDelete