Looks like a good book Ike. You will have to read it to Grammie next time we are there. Missing you Love & Kissssssessss Grammie
I want him.
Seriously. I do. Nick & Tony want me to adopt a little Ike. I just want IKE!
What a little sweetie! I love that smile. That's a great book too. I read that one many times when the girls and Hunter were little.I really enjoy all the pictures and video clips. He's a special little guy.Rhonda
That is a sly grin. He looks like he's trying to say "Hey, I'm busy here reading my book." So cute.
I love Goodnight Moon!! Good job starting him young on the joy of reading. Love, Aunt Sandy
Looks like a good book Ike. You will have to read it to Grammie next time we are there. Missing you Love & Kissssssessss Grammie
ReplyDeleteI want him.
ReplyDeleteSeriously. I do. Nick & Tony want me to adopt a little Ike. I just want IKE!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little sweetie! I love that smile. That's a great book too. I read that one many times when the girls and Hunter were little.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy all the pictures and video clips. He's a special little guy.
Rhonda
That is a sly grin. He looks like he's trying to say "Hey, I'm busy here reading my book." So cute.
ReplyDeleteI love Goodnight Moon!! Good job starting him young on the joy of reading. Love, Aunt Sandy
ReplyDelete