Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekend

What a grand weekend!  Denny went to Denver for a boys weekend of football and beer (good thing the beer was good because the football was very bad!)  while Ike and I had a visit from my dear friend Beth.  Sunday was a girls day so Ike went to Nana and Papa's house while Beth and I enjoyed some hiking, pedicures, and drinking lots of coffee and tea.  Thanks so much for coming Beth!!
Ike was ready for this pic!



We were much to scared to put our heads that close to the edge, so we put our feet there so we could prove how brave we are! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Tanya and Ike! (Denny too!)

    I had such a great time with both of you! Thanks for a wonderful memory-filled weekend! I can’t wait to see you all again!

    Love Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ike what a good pic of you & Beth. Not sure I could have gotten my feet that close to the edge of the cliff. Oh I know I could not have gotten that close. Sounded like a wonderful weekend. Love You Grammie

    ReplyDelete