Today for our 6th anniversary we took little man to the pumpkin patch and corn maze. Ike slept through most of the adventure, but Denny and I enjoyed ourselves.
Love the little pumpkin butt. I can only see from an angle, but I'm not sure if he's exactly thrilled about being on that pumpkin. Looks like a good time. You three look like such a nice little family!
Looks like you had a very nice anniversary day. Not sure Ike will remember this day. His first time to ride a pumpkin. You all are just so cute!! Love ya Mom & Grammie
Love the little pumpkin butt. I can only see from an angle, but I'm not sure if he's exactly thrilled about being on that pumpkin. Looks like a good time. You three look like such a nice little family!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a very nice anniversary day. Not sure Ike will remember this day. His first time to ride a pumpkin. You all are just so cute!! Love ya Mom & Grammie
ReplyDeleteOMG Ike is so cute! I love his costume and the pic with his little butt in the air...... Love you and your little family!!! Miss you so much!!!!
ReplyDeleteChas