Sunday, September 5, 2010

Bath Time

It took us awhile but we finally gave Isaac his first real bath instead of the washcloth wipe down type.  I thought FOR SURE he was going to hate it and scream through the whole thing like he does when we change his diaper, but once he got in there he just stared at the mirror.



 
Loves his daddy!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness are these precious pics. The one of Daddy's hand holding Ike is an amazing picture. I want one of those pics for my frame. Love you 3 Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, so cute, really can't wait to see him. I can tell you guys are such good parents!!! The pictures from the family get together are also quite nice. He'll be a nice addition to the boys of the family. I'll have to call to "talk" to him soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He adores his mommy and daddy!! Ohhhh I can't put into words how precious he is! Loves him. I can tell he doesn't mind being a little snuggly ladies' man ;) You all look so happy, I'm so happy for you. We'll have to try for a long weekend in Fruita sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete