Thursday, September 16, 2010

4 Weeks Old.....

Daddy went to Houston for a few nights this week so Ike and I were on our own at night for the first time.  We sure missed him and we were so happy when he got home last night.  Ike still insist on eating every 2 1/2 to 3 hours so sleep can be hard to come by, but we know that one day it will get easier and we will be able to sleep again.

Ike and I go back to work on Monday and I don't know about Ike, but I am really excited to be with the boys again and to have a routine and something to do during the day.  Sam and Ben have taken a liking to the little guy and plan on being good "big brothers".





1 comment:

  1. Tanya, so glad the boys are getting excited about ike and being big brothers. Hard, actually impossible, not to like the little guy. Dante also looks very cute with Ike. So happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete