Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Every Wednesday

Today is Wednesday and I am on a mission.  I have decided that I will be calling CBI every Wednesday until they tell me they are done with Denny's fingerprints.  Then I will call the FBI.   The nice thing about CBI is they tell me what is going on with our prints.  The FBI however will just tell me they can't tell me and to call our adoption agency.  Well, I will be calling them anyway.  Last time they failed to let anyone know that the prints had been kicked back, so I will bug them enough that I will at least know that much this time.

Last Wednesday (April 28th)~  I called CBI and Patricia (I think I have talked to Patricia 6 times in the last three months, but she seems to have no clue who I am) said they did received the prints on Monday the 26th (which I already knew because I sent them FedEx).  She also told me that sometimes resubmissions go faster, but not always.  That is not the best news I have heard because the FIRST time took 9 weeks.  I guess I just don't understand why they wouldn't ALWAYS go faster, but okay Patricia.

Today (May 5th)~  I talked to Michelle who took a really long time to find Denny's information because she is learning a new computer system.   OH Wonderful!  When Michelle finally gets back on the line she informs me that Denny's prints were completed March 6th.  Lovely!  I know that, but I am talking about the ones that have not been processed.  Can you look at those, please?  Thanks.  After several more minutes Michelle finds the unprocessed prints and tells me that they are currently working on resubmissions that were submitted on April 22.  I am thinking, finally good news, that means they should only be a few days away from Denny's prints because the 22nd was a Thursday, and the 24th and 25th were a weekend so BAM we are at the 26th.  Right?!  Michelle thinks it should be about two weeks, but I am welcome to try again next week.  My math must be getting a bit rusty.

Maybe, just maybe, Wednesday the 12th will bring good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment