Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sun Therapy

I must say I am smiling from one side to the other on this beautiful, sunny, spring morning. This winter seemed to drag on forever and I am happy it is over. Now I am just hoping that I don't see a snow flake for at least 8 months. I decided to end the snowy winter of 09/10 in the sunny state of AZ. I flew south for a joyous 10 days to spend time with with my mom, dad, aunts, uncles and cousins. I enjoyed long walks in the sun, sitting by the pool in the sun, hiking in the sun, and picking oranges off the tree and eating them IN THE SUN. After spending three months running from indoors to my car and back indoors I enjoyed every minute outside.
Mom, Lisa and I out for a nice hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment