Yesterday I received a call from our social worker and our fingerprints are FINALLY done! That took forever but we are still on track for going active the middle of May. Now we have three interviews with our social worker. This week is a 2 hour interview with both of us. Next week will be 2 hours of Denny by himself and then 2 hours of me by myself, and we cannot talk to each other between the interviews. After that we will have a two hour meeting/ inspection at our home. I can't imagine what she could possibly have to ask us because that is a lot of time spent answering questions. I am just excited that we are moving forward again.
The plan is still to go active (ready to be matched with a birth mother) on about May 16th or 17th.
In case anyone is counting that is only 8 weeks!!! Wow, I really need to get the profile done.
Tanya! I am SOOO excited for you and Denny. 8 weeks is a blink away!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait!
Beth
I can't wait to get the text telling me you are PARENTS. The eight weeks are going to go by crazy fast!! Good luck with all those interviews. You both will do great!
ReplyDelete