This year Grammie and Grandpa met Denny in Casper to pick up Ike and Olivia and took them back to Basin for a week before I arrived. They all had a great time and I'm glad the kids go some extra time there this year.
Olivia loves going anywhere to shop. So we wandered around Greybull shopping.
Ryan and Lindsay found a not so fun surprise on their property. A buried gas tank from the 70's. Getting it out of the ground was pretty entertaining.
After a delicious lunch in Shell at the Shell store we went out to Devil's kitchen for a bit.
6 holes of golf..... not my favorite activity
An afternoon at Medicine Lodge. I love it there!
We spent a day at Yellowtail. It is such a fun lake to float through.
Were were in Basin for fair week. We saw pig wrestling, rodeo, parade and derby
We also got our updated cousin photo. They are all getting a bit closer in height!

































No comments:
Post a Comment