Thursday, March 14, 2024

Winter ❄️πŸπŸ€

 What a fun and busy winter! Volleyball has kept us running all over the place!  Ike also did Carbon Valley rec Basketball.  They both are enjoying their sports. The girls still love having me do their hair.


Ike's team


Ike got his braces off, contacts, and his hair braided!







Before I chopped several inches off my hair.

A Sunday afternoon washing and braiding hair.

Ike's school project

New local cookie store the girls were so excited to go to!


Via looking all adorable!

Denny and I took a weekend trip to Oklahoma City to see our friend Ben Watkins and go to a concert.  We walked through the Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial.


One thing I hate about my job.....recess duty!

Ike helping out in Kindergarten


I was over Ike and his loud friends playing video games in the living room, so I set up a place for them in the basement.  It has been awesome!

Olivia had a 5th grade field trip to the aquarium.


Denny trying to figure out 5th grade math
 
Miss Breean came for a lovely visit!



So.Much.Volleyball









How Ike feels about watching hours of Volleyball!

What an adventure Colorado Crossroads Tournament was!  It was at the Colorado Convention Center and 3 full days of Volleyball. It was a Saturday, Sunday and Monday event.  Sunday night Grace, Via and I stayed across the street at the Embassy Suites and the girls had a great time! It was Grace's first time staying in a hotel which made it a little more exciting.









Trinity made this adorable sign to welcome us home from our overnight stay in Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment