I never really sat down and thought about how much life happens in just two short months, but when you have a huge loss and that persons absence is felt at every corner you realize just how much life is happening. How much that person is missed and how much they are missing. The loss of Elizabeth has been so hard. Hard on me, hard on my children, but the most difficult part is watching her beautiful children grow up and have experiences with out her right by their side; were she loved to be and always was.
One cannot fully understand the impact a person has on their life until one day that person completely vanishes from their life. There are so many moments over the last two months that will have an imprint on my life forever. The moment I found out she was in an accident and the moment I heard the children find out their mother was never coming home. Then there are the new people and friends in my life that will help me get through this and be a stronger person.
Just a few of the moments missed:
















No comments:
Post a Comment