Sunday, February 6, 2022

Sleepovers

The was a lot of kiddos under our roof, but they all had a great time!  Grace, Trinity and I went for a pedicure, then out to dinner at Road House. Then the girls watch a movie and at popcorn until the boys got back home.



Denny, John, Ike and Max went to a Nuggets game at Ball Arena.  Then they all came back to our house and kids went to bed around 10 or so.  Once the boys stopped bugging the girls. 



A couple weeks later Via wanted Nyla to stay the night.  They spent the day at our house and then we went to a classmate Wesley's bday party.  We watched Sing 2 and it was adorable!  They girls planned to pull and all nighter. I thought they wouldn't last until midnight.  I woke up at 1a.m. and they were up doing each others hair!  I finally made them go to bed at 2:15!  That was a late one.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment