Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Hyattville, WY

Yesterday morning Gram the kids and I drove out to Medicine Lodge Archaeological Site.  We looked at the petroglyphs, watched some archaeologists dig, had a picnic and then we spent an hour walking Medicine Lodge Creek.  The water is COLD and walking on the rocks is slippery. We all had a wonderful morning.  When I was a kid we called this place was Taylor Ranch and I have many memories over the years of time spent here.  It is one of the many places that I am thankful I get to spend time at with my kids.

The kids being sweet and helping each other on the slippery rocks.



After about an hour of walking in the water and many almost falls I slipped on the rocks after this pic.  Thankfully I managed to throw my phone on a rock, but wow that cold water takes the air right out of your lungs.

No comments:

Post a Comment