Via has mastered her roller-skates and because she spends so much time on them I was happy to get her a pair of rollerblades. She started off like a pro.
Kade had a pare at home that he brought our so they could rollerblade together.
Grammie and I bladed around with her for a bit too.
Painting the bones they brought back.
They decided they wanted more of them so off they went on a bone hunting adventure. They came back with a big load.
They gave this giant bone to Blue. She was one happy dog!
A morning at the park working on pickle ball and playing in the swings.
Via took over the living room to set up her school.
Walking over to the golf course to hit some balls. The kids all surprised me at how well they did.
Jace and I walking back to Grammies house.
I decided to join the kids on the trampoline. It was more fun than I thought it would be and didn't make me feel nauseous.
I enjoy sitting up and Ryan's watching them take down the school. It is sad to watch it go but also interesting.
Via talked Jace into brushing her hair while the kids all watched a movie.
The kids and I watching old videos of the four of them playing together.
























No comments:
Post a Comment