I was very surprised one day to find this in my mailbox. I had NO idea Ike was having trouble seeing. He had never mentioned any problems seeing anything. I made an eye doc appointment as soon as possible.
When he was doing this test it was VERY obvious we were going to be walking out of there ordering glasses.
He can SEE!!
Thursday, Nomvember 14th I took Ike out of school a few minutes yearly and we went and picked up these adorable glasses! He was so funny in the car. "Mom look at the clouds!" "Mom look at all those houses over there!" "Woah it is like everything is 3D".
He has been doing great keeping them on and leaving them alone which was my worry. I guess once you can see you don't really want to go back.
He has been doing great keeping them on and leaving them alone which was my worry. I guess once you can see you don't really want to go back.





No comments:
Post a Comment