Sunday, September 8, 2019

I am 40!

I can't believe it happened!  I am the big 4-0!  I had such a great weekend celebrating with Grammie and Grandpa in town.  Mom and I went and had a spa day at Indulgence Spa on Sunday.  It was awesome! 
Tuesday for my birthday I went to work and the Kinder team had treats and breakfast for me.  Tracey's class and all the teachers sang happy birthday to me. It was very sweet and appreciated.

 Mom and Dad took my car in and had two new tires put on it.  Then went and did my Costco shopping for me!  After work we went and picked up my cake.  Then Bob and Julie stopped by with some pretty flowers.  Next, we headed to Ike's soccer practice, picked up supper at Old Mine, and went home and had dinner and cake. It was a great day!








No comments:

Post a Comment