I have been dreading this day! I am so nervous for their first sleep away camp and just hoping they have a great time. Car is all loaded up and we are heading out.
Grabbing a quick lunch at Chick-fil-A before driving to camp in Bailey, CO.
We have arrived!
The kids playing on the playground while we wait to register and get their beds ready.
Ike and Asher outside their cabin. I knew Ike would have a friend at camp, but Via didn't know one girl. I was so worried she would get lonely.
Three long nights away from my littles without one word on how they were doing was so hard. I couldn't wait for it to be over so that I could make sure they were okay. They were very okay! Made so many friends and had such a great time! I was so happy to see them and hug them and know they had the best time!
The whole group! Pioneer Camp Week 3.2 2019











I'm glad the kids had a great time and want to go back again! Great pictures! I couldn't get the video to load but I'll try again at home! I love you all! Nanna <3
ReplyDelete