The last few weeks of school are so busy but in the best way. I love getting to be a part of these events and watching my kids have fun with their classmates and friends.
Field Day: Friday, May 17. It was perfect weather and a beautiful day to spend outside.
Monday evening May 20th..... Kindergarten Continuation
Our baby is now a Kinder Graduate. How did that go so fast?!
Via was given Queen of Organization.....a girl after my heart!
Tuesday, May 21..... I was not expecting that we would be freezing cold for Kinder Outdoor day. I had Maclyn for the day too, so we didn't get to stay for the whole thing but it was nice to go and watch for a bit. I have been watching Maclyn this school year and she will be moving away in a few days. Makes me a little sad.
One stations was planned to be mud pies, but turned into making snowmen due to all the unexpected snow.
Bubbles!!!














No comments:
Post a Comment