Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween!


This is mid October when we were all trying on our matching costumes!


We surprised the kids with them and they loved it!

October 27th Denny and I went to a friends house for a Murder Mystery Party. I was PI Pinkerson and Denny Sherrif Cameron. It was a good time!


Halloween Morning: Via started out the day as a bat for the school parade and classroom party.

Ike as Harry Potter at school. 

The whole school, all 1000+ kids walked a lap around the track for the Halloween Parade.


Classroom Parties:  I am room mom for both classes this year.  It is proving to be pretty tricky.  I had to stay the majority of the time in 2nd grade with Ike.  There were more parent volunteers in Kinder so it was well covered.

Building haunted houses...

spider toss....

I was able to briefly step into Via's classroom. She was playing blow the spider across the table. 


After school we had the neighborhood party at the Overlook.  Ike as Mario

Via the unicorn

Via with Amelia who is wearing Via's costume from last year.







After the Overlook party we headed home and got ready for trick or treating.  We walked around with Tanner and Amelia, Jace and Kylie.  



Halloween wears me out!  I am so happy the kids had so much fun and such a great day.  Now, I am happy it was a success and is over.

3 comments:

  1. You took some great pics! And I love the matching costumes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of costume changes! Great stuff for all!
    Papa

    ReplyDelete