This has been a busy few days with all the fair action. Friday, the day after pig wrestling, the kids spent some time at the Inflatable Zone at the fairgrounds.
Saturday morning: All ready to be on the Basin Recreation Float in the Basin Parade. I'm sure they ate as much candy as they threw, but they loved every minute of it.
Saturday Evening: Kids watching the livestock while waiting for the sheep to be ready for mutton busting before the rodeo.
Best Buds!
When it came time to actually get on the sheep Via and Kade were the ones to follow through. Ike and Jace decided they would not be getting run over by any sheep on this day. Via's sheep stepped on her hand when she fell off and Kade bonked his head on the ground when he fell off, but they both stood right up and not a tear from either!
During and after the rodeo about 11 of my old classmates and I hung out and caught up with each other. Unfortunately, I was not able to get a picture of all of us.
When it comes to fair Sunday is my favorite day! The derby has always been my favorite and this year did not disappoint.
What a fun year to be here for fair. I love seeing my kids get these opportunities. I also love that we get to do it with my family!




















Love the derby clip! And the cowboy/cowgirl outfits are absolutely adorable! :)
ReplyDelete