Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine's Day

Watches from mom and dad.  Ike has been asking for a watch and Via would be mad if they didn't get the same thing so watches for both!

They were pleased with the surprise gift.

I attempted a heart shaped hairdo.

Snacks with Sweethearts at Erie Elementary before school.

Trin loving her heart shaped donut!

Olivia's class party with Ms. Melissa.  Via only has 8 kids in her class so it feels pretty low key.

Ike's classroom party.  Ike and I made a shark card box last weekend for his party.  There are 28 kids in his class so his parties are a bit more chaotic. I am also room mom, so I am always happy when each party is over and went smoothly.  


After picking the kids up from the bus we played at the park.  Ike, Via, Eamon, Joseph, and Theo all had on red shirts. Katie and I were on our Valentine game this morning getting kids ready!



Home and tearing into valentine boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment