Erie Elementary had a program this week called AVID4. The kids had a whole day of outdoor activities at their school. They rock climbed, mountain biked, learned how to kayak, and did a classroom skit. Ike and his class were outside all day Tuesday doing these things. On Wednesday I picked him up from school so he could do it again and Olivia could try it out.
Even Trin wanted a go at the rock wall! This two year old is up for everything!
Ike and Tanner on the move. Ike is tooooo cautious to get anywhere near the top.
Via was very serious when it was her turn. She didn't go very high either but was very proud of herself.
Grace and Olivia
Ike offered to take Trinity with him and at one point he had me laughing so hard I couldn't even help him out! Every time Trin would lean to one side Ike would start getting very worried. Then she would lean back against him as hard as she could. Ike just kept say WOOAH Trin!
Via and Theo..... They are two of the few siblings remaining at the bus stop when the big kids get on the bus and head to school. A friendship has formed. They love heading to my house after bus drop off and have been starting to spend a lot of time together. It seems pretty normal for me to have two little people around, so I am also enjoying it. Theo is all boy and all 3 and Via is what I imagine a preteen girl to be, so they have some battles but overall they enjoy each other.
In our yard after our first snow of the year a few weeks ago.
Via and Theo waiting for their Wednesday morning tumbling/ninja class to start. Their coach doing some tricks before class starts.
Yesterday I called Katie (Theo's mom) to see if Theo could come over. Via didn't have school for the afternoon and she was being more difficult than usual. I needed a distraction and Theo worked out perfect.
They ran to the door when they realized it had started snowing.
Crafting
All good things can't last forever..... Theo decided he wanted to go home so Via and I walked him a short block away. When we got there of course Via wanted to stay for a bit. They had a popsicle and both went a bit bananas. We thought it might improve with a car ride to the bus stop but that was also crazy. Last night was one of those nights I couldn't wait for my girl to go to bed.
This morning we scooped Theo up and went to WOW.
There were a few new exhibits and a free music class today.
Making bubbles
I'm sure these two will have many more adventures this year.















No comments:
Post a Comment