Thursday, August 17, 2017

First Days of School & the Sandbox

And just like that summer is over and the kids are back in school.  Ike is a first grader at Erie Elementary and I am so excited that he has Mrs. Beamer as his teacher.  Last year we did not love his teacher and I have heard nothing but wonderful things about his teacher this year.  I am very optimistic that this will be a much better year for him and for us!

Ike and his neighborhood/bus stop BFF's John and Tanner




Here they come off the bus after the first day.

The next day was Oliva's first day of Preschool.  She went right in like a big girl and had a wonderful day.  I think that this being the second year will make it so much easier on her.




At the end of Via's first day we met Grace and Trin for ice cream.  It was Grace's last day of summer before she was starting Kinder the next day.

Everyday this week we have been at the neighborhood park.  We spent time there Monday (the last day of summer for the boys) and the rest of the week after the kids get off the bus.  They have spent HOURS digging in the sand box.  My house is full of sand, but we all loving the time together and the beautiful weather.




No comments:

Post a Comment