Just like that our fun and exciting summer is over and the kids are in school. Via will be doing preschool on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 8:40-11:10. This is her first school experience and she was very excited. I think it helped that it is the same teacher and school Ike went to last year and she did a summer camp there so she is familiar with it.
Ike will be in Kindergarten Monday-Friday 8:55-3:35. I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that he is going to be gone most of the day all week. He has been my sidekick since birth and preschool was only a couple of hours a day four days a week. This is going to take some getting used to for me, Ike and Via. Ike has been excited about going to Kindergarten for months! I hope he never loses his love for school.
No comments:
Post a Comment