Sunday, July 24, 2016

Grand Junction

I just love spending time with this foursome!  Sam and Ben are growing up so fast.  I am sad that I am missing it, but I'm still happy to get days like these with them.


Eating popsicle.  Ben didn't want a picture with "naked" kids.

Ruby is a very sweet 9 month old golden.  We all fell in love with this precious addition to the Garmany family.  Ruby just got in trouble for eating one of the kids balls so Olivia is reading her a book.

Ike is really coming around to dogs.  We are lucky to have some sweet ones to visit.



Scooting and walking Ruby

Loving the pool!  Sam put the noodle up to his ear and told Olivia to talk into the other end.....  In true Via style she screamed into it.

We also spent some time with Jayme, Aiden, and Caleb.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of the boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment