Saturday, February 20, 2016

February 2016

It has been a busy month.  We have had our share of shoveling snow.




A field trip to the Post Office with Ike's preschool.


Ike bringing home love notes from school.....and so it begins.

Valentine's Day party at Preschool

Via feels like such a big girl when she gets to be a part of the class.  Hopefully she love it this much when she starts going there in August. 

I took a last minute trip home to Wyoming by myself.  Denny stayed back with the kids.  I left Sunday morning and got home Tuesday night.  Denny and the kids managed pretty well without me.  I went home to be with all my siblings.  It was the first time in probably 20 years that all 6 of us were together.  The reason for our gathering was not a happy one, but it was wonderful seeing all of them.  
I went to be by my older bother and sisters side while they said goodbye to their mom, Ardis.

The girls: Susan, Me, Kim and Renae

All 6 of us: Ryan, Susie, Kim, Renae, Me and David

Beautiful February day for a hike.





Bald Eagle right off the trail.




No comments:

Post a Comment