When we moved to Texas right before Olivia was born we had no time to set up a cute nursery and she was baby number two so we knew she wouldn't care. Her nursery was a crib and a rocker. That is it! Not one picture on the wall. There was a large giraffe picture that managed to sit on her floor for two years. It was leaned against the curtains to keep the room even darker..... This brings us to today. We are now settled into our Colorado home and Via is three years old. I think this means it is about time for her to have real room. I now know she is all things girly. She loves pink and princesses.
It will be a slow process over the next few months, but I'm sure she will love it when it is all done (she already does!). She was having a hard time moving into her bed and getting out of the crib. Once I put up the bed rail she decided she could now sleep in her bed. I also told her I would find her a fun new dresser once we were able to get the crib out of her room. It took some looking but I found her the most adorable dresser!
No comments:
Post a Comment