Friday, August 21, 2015

Birthday Party for TWO

We took another trip to Sunflower Farm but this time we took some family and a few friends to celebrate two very special kiddos! Happy Birthday Party Ike and Via!










Ike wanted Hulk and Via wanted Sophia the First.  They loved the cupcakes and were very excited that morning when I surprised them with a special party t shirt.

I sure do love these two!



Via is happy to get dirty and play in the mud but she likes to be dressed right to do it.



Tom the Turkey was more than happy to celebrate with us.

Presents are always fun.

Denny and I got the kids sleeping bags for their present.  Thankfully they were pretty excited about it and now we are one step closer to being prepared for our camping trip over labor day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment