Ryan, Lindsay, Jace and Kade spent 4 wonderful days hanging out with us. We were so happy to have them and so sad they had to leave. We are alreay looking forward to our Wyoming visit next month.
The first morning the Dads took all four littles for a hike.
These two are such great buds.
Ryan and Lindsay left Denny and I in charge for 24 hours while they went to enjoy some downtown fun.
Off to the pool we go.
Sometimes you need cartoons to calm the craziness.
We also went to the Butterfly Pavilion and they all held Rosie.
And ran the nature trail.
While the boys play with trains Olivia monitors with her four purses that our loaded with random toys and junk. I will say it now....I think Olivia is going to be a hoarder!
The kids all got to spend a lot of time outside.
Kade forgot his elephant so Olivia took extra special care of it while we headed to the post office with it.



Love seeing these sweet & adorable grandbabes of ours spending such precious moments together. Love Love for all.���� Grandpa & Grammie"Gram"
ReplyDelete