Friday, March 21, 2014

This. Kid.

She is everywhere and into everything!


Ummm. NO!


She climbs the shelves to get to the remote control.


She eats soap, crayons, dirt, rocks, bugs, toys......everything!  My favorite is when I have to look for it on the other end to make sure it comes out safely.


She steals the neighbors toys and food and they are all years older than her.


It is to easy to walk normally.


I was not in the room when this happened.  I don't even know how she got on the couch much less how she got stuck between the couch and the wall.


3 comments:

  1. OMG this is cracking me up!!! She is such a little doll!! Love and miss you all very very very very much!!!
    Chas

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such an adorable busy,busy girl. Nanna & Papa are excited about seeing Livey & Ikey in May!! Love those pink ballerina shoes and outfit! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our little miss Olivia is sure a character. Never know what she will come up with next. Independent. Love you little one. Grandpa & Grammie

    ReplyDelete