The kids and I spend A LOT of time together. We play downstairs, upstairs, backyard, front yard, splash pad, and the park. We also take several trips a week to the grocery store. Two kids can be very distracting and I rarely manage to get everything I need the first time around. I can't imagine how many hours we have logged doing these things. Thankfully we many have amazing neighbors, all with young children, that we see often. On the weekends when Daddy is home we do all the cool stuff. Today is one of those days we are just hanging around the house. With Olivia crawling and pulling up on everything it is just so much easier and safer to be at home.
Livy can pull herself up on all the furniture
Trying to chew on brothers toes
Started crawling up the stairs today
A morning would not be complete if we didn't watch Ike play basketball
Ike is always climbing up the slide so Livy wants to do it too
A quick jump before nap time
Now they are both down for nap and I have some time to clean up and regain my sanity before the second act. I just love these two darlings of mine, but I also love nap time!!
Missing Our 2 precious grand kiddos. I know that u are trying to keep up with that brother of yours Olivia. Love u Grandpa & Gammie
ReplyDeleteI they are sooo precious!! Man we have some adorable grandchildren!!Love you bunches!!!
ReplyDelete