We have a few neighbors who have large basketball hoops in their driveways and Ike was always running to their houses to try and shoot hoops. Their basketball hoops are 10 feet high and I don't always want to hang out at the neighbors house so I decided we needed one in our driveway too. I bought a poolside hoop so it would be a sturdy outdoor one, but it can go low enough for Ike to use and will grow with him until he is ready for the larger one. Ike also has a hoop in the backyard and his playroom, but he was still over the moon excited when he saw it. He was trying to shoot balls in it while we were putting it together.
Oh just love that new basketball hoop. So excited to play with u in a month when Grandpa & Grammie are there. Keep up the practicing you little all star. Love you Grammie
ReplyDelete