Friday, March 8, 2013

Binky Update


That was/is rough!  Ike is finally starting to come to terms with the loss of his binky and I am starting to recover from the trauma of taking it away.  Lucky for us (maybe not so lucky for nanna) she was here to help us with the transition.  While nanna was here both the kids were quite sick, binky was gone and Olivia was getting used to sleeping in her own bed.  There was a lot of crying but we all survived.  Thank you for all you help, Nanna!!

I also decided that Olivia didn't really need the binky either so I took it away at the same time as I took Ike's.  She didn't really care and I am so happy to be in a binky free house!!

1 comment:

  1. Got both smiling. Missing my precious little grandbabies. Love you soooo very much Grandpa & Grammie

    ReplyDelete