On Monday night the Garmany family brought us a meal and spent a few hours visiting. I wish I had taken a picture and that they could have stayed longer. Ike loved playing with Sam and Ben! Thank you for the meal and company! We miss seeing all of you!Denny and I celebrated 8 years of marriage on the 9th. Denny brought home Mexican food and we put together Ike's new bike and let him ride it around the house. Anniversaries aren't very exciting with a new baby, but we loved spending it with our babies!
I have been trying to catch Olivia smiling on camera for a couple weeks now. It seems to be more difficult than one would think, but I did finally get two this morning.
With a new baby in the house of course she demands a lot of attention and last night she was fussing so Denny was walking around with her and Ike decided he needed some of Daddy-o attention too. It feels like yesterday that we were bouncing around with Ike in the evenings while he fussed. It feels like he turned into a two year old over night!
2010
(Olivia also loves to be held like this and falls asleep just like Ike would.)
2012

How wonderful to have some girl time with Jamye. Nice of her to come down with her busy busy schedule. Yep anniversaries change once little one come into the family picture. But at least you all had a good meal & got Ike his present put together. Oh loving the big smile of Olivia. Hard to believe that was little Ike in Denny's arms. About the same age as Olivia, then. & then look at how big he is now. Getting so tall/long. Love you all Kisses & a zillion hugs from Grammie & Grandpa
ReplyDeleteI can't stand it, I haven't seen you guys in forever, I haven't held beautiful Olivia! I miss and love you guys sooooo much! Please give the babies kisses and you have to let me know when you will be up here next. Lets facetime real soon!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you with all of my heart,
Chastity
It looks like life is good down in Houston! So glad everyone is happy and doing well. Love Olivia's smile! Ike appears to be growing and changing overnight. Always love looking at the pictures. Rhonda B
ReplyDelete